If your kids are anything like mine, then pizza is a must in the house! Your kids will love these & will love help making these!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
1. Pizza Triangles
In our house, pizza is always a huge contender when it comes to what the kids want for dinner. They love trying it all different ways but, these pizza triangles were probably the biggest hit.
The kids love that they are small enough to be able to eat them in just a few bites but also filling enough. My husband and I love them too! Because of how much fun and easy it is to make with the kiddos.
Since the kids are getting old and are of different ages, it is hard to get all four kids to want to sit down and do something together but, when we brought up making these, they all ran to the kitchen to help!
We love making these in so many different ways and trying so many unique toppings. My husband and I love making these with a buffalo chicken dip topping, a barbecue onion chicken topping, or just regular pepperoni and cheese. The kid’s favorite way to eat these is by making them with different cheese, pepperoni, black olives, and sausage. Any toppings you choose, you can count on it being delicious!
Pizza Triangles Recipe
– Pizza Crust (We love using Pillsbury – it creates the perfect flaky crust)
– Pizza sauce (Either create your own or buy your favorite flavor)
– Your favorite cheese(s) (we use Daiya dairy-free cheese for our youngest son and our daughter and it works so well!)
– Your favorite toppings (pepperoni, jalapenos, sausage, olives, etc.)
– 2 TBSP melted butter
– 1 TBSP minced garlic
– 2 tsp oregano
– 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
OPTIONAL: adding some grated Parmesan on top
– Preheat the oven per the directions of the pizza crust (some pizza crusts may have you cook the crust two times. Once before the toppings and once after the toppings)
– Lay out the crust on a pan lined with parchment paper and cut into 6 equal squares
– Add the sauce, cheese and toppings on half of the crust (to make a triangle)
– Fold over the other half and use a fork to pinch the edges together
– Combine the melted butter, garlic, oregano, and red pepper flakes in a bowl and mix. Spread on top of each triangle
– Bake pizza triangles according to the directions on the package (usually about 8-12 minutes) until the crust is a nice golden brown
We love making these because of how easy they are for the kids to make with minimal help and how much fun we have making them!
2. Grilled Pizza
These are so easy and so delicious! We loved making these throughout the entire summer, and the possibilities are endless! Our two favorite ways to make the grilled pizzas are either making a barbecue chicken pizza or making a buffalo chicken dip pizza. They are so yummy and so easy to make!
Our kids loved making their own by putting whatever toppings they wanted and watching the cheese on theirs melt. They usually make a four cheese pizza with mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, and Monterey jack cheese, or they loved making pepperoni and cheese (with loads and loads of pepperoni!)
Barbecue Chicken Grilled Pizza
– 1 Boboli crust (This crust is seriously so good for grilling! It doesn’t get soggy or fall apart!)
-1 1/2 cup (keeping the 1/2 cup separate) Lillie’s Q – Smoky Barbeque Sauce (We tried multiple different barbeque sauces but Lillie’s is by far the best one! It has so much flavor and is just so so good!
– 1/2 Red Onion (cut into strips)
– Thick cut bacon (cooked and broken into small pieces)
– Rotisserie chicken
– 1 cup (1/2 cup in a separate bowl) Mozzarella cheese
– In a bowl, mix together 1 cup Lillie’s barbeque sauce, onion, chicken and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
– Spread mixture evenly onto crust
– Cook about 8 – 12 minutes until crust is golden brown
– top with remaining barbeque and mozzarella cheese and cook just until cheese starts to melt
Buffalo Chicken Dip Grilled Pizza
– 1 Boboli crust
– Frank’s Buffalo Chicken Dip (directions HERE – I sub out the cayenne sauce for Frank’s Buffalo Sauce because I love the flavor and the heat of that one. I also leave blue cheese out of it because I really do not like the taste of it!)
– 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
– Make Frank’s Buffalo Chicken dip according to the directions in the link above
– Spread mixture evenly on crust
– Top with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and cook until cheese is melted and bubbly
Want to try a jalapeno popper chicken grilled pizza? Just take the mixture from my Jalapeno Popper Chicken recipe and add in rotisserie chicken. Mix all together, spread evenly on the Boboli crust and cook until hot and bubbly.
What are your favorite grilled pizzas?