First, having four kids means we always have a very busy schedule so finding meals that are 30-minute meals is amazing to me!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
How many times do you find yourself at dinner time asking your husband “What do you want for dinner?” or saying “Let’s just order something, that will take too long.” We have all been there and we all dread those nights!
Now, with so many different schedules and the crazy life we are in right now, we need simple, quick, and delicious meals that the whole family would love so I have spent the last several weeks gathering 50+ meals that your whole family will love and they are all 30-minutes or less!
Over 50 delicious meals that take 30-minutes or less
- Easy Homemade Taco Meat by wholesomefamilyliving.com
**BONUS: This is Keto and Paleo-friendly**
2. Basic Egg Muffins by homemadelovely.com
3. Cajun Sloppy Joes by fromvalerieskitchen.com
4. French Bread Pizza by amandascookin.com
5. Pasta Con Broccoli by julieblanner.com
6. Vegan Peanut Noodles by homecookedroots.com
**This sounds mouth-watering! Definitely making this for the hubby and I as one of our 30-minute meals!**
7. 15 Minute Vegetarian Nachos by mrsjoneskitchen.com
8. Baked Breaded Chicken Tenders by lemonsandzest.com
9. Pastry Cone with Fruit Skewers by mycuprunsover.ca
10. 3 Greek Yogurt Bowl Ideas by butteredsideupblog.com
11. Tuna Melt Croissants by mrsjoneskitchen.com
12. Crispy Onion Chicken by fromvalerieskitchen.com
13. Fresh Caprese Salad with Crispy Eggplant by straighttothehipsbaby.com
14. Gluten Free Taco Casserole by smallfarmbiglife.com
15. Zesty Beef Tacos & Cilantro Lime Crema by straighttothehipsbaby.com
16. Easy Ramen Noodle Recipe by emilyfabulous.com
**My kids would go crazy over this as one of our 30-minute meals!**
17. Healthy Fruit Pizza with Fresh Coconut Whip by veganhuggs.com
18. Air Fryer Mac And Cheese by recipethis.com
19. 15-Minute Vegan Orange Tofu by wowitsveggie.com
20. Mango Peach Green Smoothie Recipe by theforkedspoon.com
21. Nutella Crepes with Strawberries by flavourstreat.com
22. Easy Vegan Crunchwrap Supreme (Taco Bell Copycat) by wowitsveggie.com
**My husband and I love to try vegan recipes and he loves the Crunchwrap from Taco Bell so we are definitely adding this to our 30-minute meals book!**
23. Baked Tofu Nuggets by veganhuggs.com
24. Healthy Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe by theforkedspoon.com
25. Pasta with Carrot Sauce by flavourstreat.com
I love that this sneaks in those veggies! I try and add veggies to all of my 30-minute meals so I know that the kids are getting them in
26. 10-Minute Brie Mac And Cheese by wowitsveggie.com
27. Simple Thai-Style Leftover Turkey Green Curry by straighttothehipsbaby.com
28. Ham and Cheese Crescent Ring by feastforafraction.com
29. Creamy Butternut Squash Mac And Cheese by plantprosperous.com
30. Smoked Chicken Sausage and Roasted Vegetables by onmykidsplate.com
31. Lazy Falafel by rhiansrecipes.com
32. Creamy Sausage and Potatoes by thriftyfrugalmom.com
33. Vegan Oat Milk Pancakes by myveganminimalist.com
With my little one not able to eat dairy, these are a must to add to my 30-minute meals
34. Super Easy Beef and Macaroni Skillet by thriftyfrugalmom.com
35. Smash Burgers by holmescooks.com
36. Sloppy Joe Pasta by ericasrecipes.com
37. Super Easy Chicken Noodle Soup by onmykidsplate.com
38. Easy Rainbow Summer Rolls by southernandmodern.com
39. Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Pasta by myveganminimalist.com
40. Vegan Tortilla Pizza by bytheforkful.com
41. Sweet Potato Vegan Edible Cookie Dough by bucketlisttummy.com
42. Ravioli Lasagna by feedingyourfam.com
43. Quinoa Pizza Bites by bucketlisttummy.com
44. Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Pasta by ericasrecipes.com
45. Instant Pot BBQ Chicken by skinnycomfort.com
46. Healthy Buffalo Chicken Tacos by healthywithachanceofsprinkles.com
47. One-Pot Vegan Mac & Cheese by strengthandsunshine.com
48. Easy Meatball Sliders by deliciouslysprinkled.com
49. Coconut Chicken Strips Recipe by stateofdinner.com
50. Garlic Parmesan Baked Potatoes by healthylifetrainer.com
**My kids love anything potatoes so this is definitely a must that needs to be added to our 30-minute meals list!**
51. Chicken and Broccoli Sesame Noodles by servedfromscratch.com
52. Creamy Italian Sausage Tortellini Skillet by soulfullymade.com
53. Homemade Spaghetti O’s by strengthandsunshine.com
54. Garlic Angel Hair Pasta Recipe by maesmenu.com
55. Mini Broccoli Quesadillas by highchairchronicles.com
Look at all of those delicious and tasty 30-minute meals! My mouth is officially watering!
Lastly, I love the options that are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and just overall goodness for your body. I try making my kids good-for-you and good-tasting so finding quick, easy, and delicious meals that offer those stay in my recipe book!
Have you tried any of these? What are your favorite 30-minute meals? Let me know in the comments!
Great ideas. Will definitely keep this list handy for those nights when I have no idea what to make!
Phuong Mai says
All great recipes! I can’t wait to try all of them. Thank you for sharing these
These all look amazing but I REALLY want to try the Cajun Sloppy Joes!
The Caffeinated Mom says
Doesn’t it just sound mouth-watering!
Monica Simpson says
This is an amazing list of recipes! I am always wanting to find new quick meals to make during the week. Thank you!
I am so glad i found this blog. All of these look fantastic and I’m always looking forward quick meals that taste good.
Karen Langridge says
Feeling inspired now thank you! Lots here my boys would enjoy and glad they only take a short time to make. I want to try the baked chicken tenders and french bread pizza first!
Samantha Laycock says
All of these meals look delicious. Egg muffins are probably one of our favourites.
We are a busy family as well, always running off to music performances and field hockey or lacrosse games, swim meets, etc! I love this list of easy meals.
Ashley t says
This is an amazing list of easy meals!! Definitely gonna save this.
loved to see so many vegetarian and vegan options (well, i will end up using some of the others as well, minus the meat!) and maybe will start with the desserts.. and that roasted red pepper pasta looks beautiful
The Caffeinated Mom says
We love trying different vegetarian and vegan foods! They are so yummy!
Daphne Reznik says
Excellent post! I’m pinning to have it easily accessible. We just did sloppy joes this week. I love the quick and simple stuff!
Cindy Mom, the Lunch Lady says
So many delicious ideas for easy and quick meals. Perfect for us working moms!!!
Cassie Webber says
Great recipe ideas, and I love that they all take less than 30 minutes. That is a definite must! Thank you for compiling this list and sharing!
Shayla Marie says
We are a family of 8 and I can relate to you, fast, homemade meal idea’s are always a relief and wonderful to find! These look great!
Carrie Pankratz says
Thank you for this list! I am always looking for easy meals to make, and you have provided a ton all in one place.
Giangi Townsend says
What a feast of delicious recipes, and ready in less than 30 minutes, even better
I am a Indian and rarely tasted western foods but your recipes are mouthwatering.
These are some delicious looking meals! I can’t wait to try some!